"We hired Amber and her team for Wedding Day Management for our wedding. She was with us every step of the way, and such a great help! Whatever issues arose throughout the day, Amber and her team were right on top of it, which allowed us to enjoy our guests and not stress. We could not have have asked for a better Wedding Planner, Amber is AMAZING!" - Willie Malone and Jamie Wise
Don’t Let Your “I Do” Kiss Be One of the Few During Your Engagement Journey
- Has the love of your life just said, “I want you—for the rest of my life?” (EEK!! btw)
- Are you already struggling to keep the guest count at a set number?
- Are your parents—on both sides—already making suggestions and wanting a say in your wedding?
- Are you trying to figure out what vendors are actually legit and how to get the most bang for your buck?
- You definitely don’t want your “I do” kiss to be one of the few kisses you stole throughout your engagement, because of wedding planning demands.
- You also don’t want to miss a beat and have an event full of chaos, because you didn’t have the right kind of help.
· Want to enjoy as much of your engagement as possible without panicking about wedding to-dos? Like, you want to have time to meet up with your fiancé to check out the latest restaurant opening or catch a play with the person you’re about to pledge your life to?
· Want to hire professional wedding vendors you can count on to make magic happen on your big day?
· Wish you had someone who could help you manage your budget and vendor negotiations, so you could get everything you want?
· Love nothing more than the idea of having a flawless and well-organized wedding that guests want to stay all night at and then talk about FOREVER?
Creating Upscale Weddings and a Fitting Ambiance for the Modern Bride
I know what it’s like…because I’ve worked with countless couples who were in your exact shoes.
Deep down…you want an amazing wedding, but you don’t know if you can hire someone who can really make it happen. And, you’re tempted to believe that your mom or friend should be able to swing it. But, this is your dream—a once-in-a-lifetime dream. It’s big.
Let me just give it to you straight: At Events with Ambiance, I twirl my fingers and make your wedding vision a reality. I’ve been in the industry a long time, so I know how to work the process like a BOSS.
I get to know you and your fiancé, I revel in your story, and then I wow you and your guests in every sense. Seriously, I overload all of your senses with an ambiance that makes you stop in your tracks and shed a tear (the happy kind). Simple as that.
So, what do I have to offer besides myself, of course? Sparkle—but my packages are tailored to the gem you are.
My wedding planning services start with a flat service fee of $1,700 and then your package is tailored and priced according to your specific wedding planning needs.
"Events with Ambiance took our idea for a glamorous, yet intimate wedding ceremony and reception and made it come to life. Thoughtful and creative, Amber and her team have the skill and experience to create a memorable, beautiful event, Throughout the planning process we could tell Amber was passionate about the work she does. She is organized and assertive, which are two very important qualities we were looking for in a wedding planner. Our ceremony and reception were both well coordinated and flowed naturally from one phase to the next. We look forward to working with them again!" - Richard and Mea Watkins
I take on a limited number of brides each season to ensure that I create the wedding you’ve been dreaming of, so you can enjoy your engagement and be whisked into bliss on your wedding day.
When we work together, we do all sorts of chatting, brainstorming, and implementing, so you’re 100% and beyond thrilled with your experience throughout the process and on your big day.
No matter your wedding planning needs, here’s what you always get when you work with me:
· A wedding planner who tackles the tedious to-dos, so you can spend more time on date nights with your future spouse, sipping lattes with your ladies, and getting some zzz’s you might not otherwise be getting.
· Well-organized coordination that ensures your ceremony and reception move smoothly, so you and your guests enjoy a total experience not just a mediocre event and so NO ONE is saying “that wedding was super unorganized.”
· Wedding etiquette tips, expert advice, a trusted guide, and a professional planner’s brain to pick, so you don’t have to wonder what you should do or what’s appropriate to do or how to tell your mother-in-law “thank you but no thanks” when she demands something cray-cray.
Brides-to-be who know that the value of their engagement experience and wedding day experience are worth investing in are a perfect fit for Events with Ambiance.
If you’re ready to chat through your wedding vision, contact me for a complimentary consultation.