Creating a wedding that looks like you spent a million dollars shouldn't actually COST you a million dollars ( unless you want it to!). I've come up with a few ideas that will give you the Chic, Luxe wedding you and your fiance' desire without having you go into debt!
1. Book your venue in an off season. By booking your wedding venue in an off season or even on a Friday/ Sunday date, you can save hundreds (maybe even thousands) of dollars that you can spend on other things!
2. Personalize your day. By creating a theme or sticking to one, cohesive look, you can give your wedding a chic and modern look without having to add a lot of details.
3. Minimize your guest list. By cutting back on your guest list, you can cut down on your catering and rental costs will save you hundreds. And speaking of party rentals....
4. Choose your party rentals carefully. By selecting colored or textured linens for your reception, you will get more bang for your buck. Linens can transform your space and set the tone for your entire wedding.
5. Choose in season flowers and go for a monochromatic look. In season flowers are less cost and creating a monochromatic look gives a chic look without having to spend money on multiple types of flowers,
6. Cut a full bar. Save money on your liquor costs by serving a signature cocktail( or two), beer and wine only.
7. Skip the Wedding Favors. I can't tell you how many weddings I have worked and had more then half of the wedding favors left behind. The best kind of favors are ones guests actually use, like a photo booth with souvenir photos!
8. Choose a live musician for the ceremony and DJ for the reception. This will save thousands and give you the best of both worlds.
9. Identify and stick to, a color palette. One main color and two accents are ideal.
10. Consider hiring a Wedding Planner! Hiring a professional will make sure you stay on budget and come up with budget saving ideas, and help you create the Wedding of your Dreams!