Happy #WeddingWednesday loves!
You may be wondering why I put "real" and "need" in all caps in the blog title, and here's why. You can google 100 articles that will all tell the reasons to hire a Wedding Planner, and yet none of them seem to keep it real..... So, I want to give you the top 5 reasons you REALLY NEED to hire a Wedding Planner(in no particular order)!
1. Because you have a full time job, fiance, family, social life and don't have time to abandon all those things to plan your wedding. Ok, saying you have to abandon your regular life may be a bit dramatic, however Wedding Planning takes a lot of time, so why not hire someone who ONLY job is to plan weddings and allow you to enjoy your engagement process and also keeps you from feeling pressure to give into everyone else's ideas ?!
2. Because your wedding is NOT the time for your aunties/cousins/friends/co workers to show off their DIY skills. No, seriously, just because your aunt plans all of the family dinner parties and your cousin got married two years ago and your best friend's grandmother is a really good cook DOES NOT mean they should be in charge of planning or being vendors on your special day!
3. Because your venue coordinator is NOT your wedding planner. While venue coordinators are wonderful and serve a purpose, they are not going to be responsible for creating your timeline, budget, keeping your wedding party on time, making sure the DJ knows how to announce your wedding party names, making sure you pay your vendors on time, or keep your creepy Uncle Jerry from hitting on the bridesmaids when he had one too many whiskeys!
4. Because neither you (or your family) should spend your wedding day running around handling logistics. This will probably be the one day you get all of your family members in one room and possibly get to meet your new in laws for the first time, this should not be the night you're handling catering issues or keeping the reception on time, and I can guarantee your family and friends don't want to get dressed up only to work your wedding because you didn't want to invest in a Wedding Planner.
5. Because you have so many ideas, and no idea of how to make them come together! Instead of stressing out about your theme, hire someone like Events with Ambiance to take your vision, throw some sparkle on it and create the wedding of your dreams!
Now that you realize you can't go another day without hiring Events with Ambiance to handle all of your Wedding Day needs, Contact Me today and feel the stress of wedding planning fly away!
Until Next Time,